Today Marcus has forever left behind his life as a single digit child, joining with all of his older siblings (and parents) in double digit-dom.
Happy tenth birthday, Marcus!! You are growing up to be a fine young man. We are proud of all the ways you are maturing and growing!
Birthday season is drawing to a close over here. Chris' birthday is a week from today, and then we say goodbye to birthdays until next September.
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Okay, if you're like me (and I wouldn't admit that if I were you), you have no idea what Burns Night is. Well, Evan is going to a B...
-
My dear sweet friend Tina wanted to know how to "make" butter. Here you go: Buy some whipping cream. Chill it well. Get a canni...
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!