This Happened!

Wow, it's December 26 and I've only done nine blog posts this month!  Sorry about that, folks.  Truthfully, I've been in a bit of a funk lately. 

There's been a lot going on around out house this month, as you might guess - two birthdays, candy making, cookie baking, random sleepover parties, Christmas celebrations, etc. - but apparently, I couldn't find time (or energy) to blog about most of it.  I will try to do better next month!

For now, here is a summary of the month of December in picture form...

Candy making happened






Christmas with Chris' family happened


Chris' birthday happened (as much as he would like to pretend that he is not a year older)






Cookie baking/spa night with my high school small group happened




Then Christmas happened, but I'll give that it's own post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.