Tis The Season

Christmas time can be so hectic, what with Christmas parties, present buying, present wrapping and various other family engagements, it's hard to keep on top of everything.  I tend to make lists when I have a lot to get done.  This helps me to remember all the things I need to do, as well as giving me that sense of satisfaction when I cross things off my list.

This year, I've decided to make my list more life-friendly, as in, what happens in real like.

Here we go...

Barb's To Do List
  1. Get a cup of coffee
  2. Check email
  3. Write a blog post
  4. Make a To Do List
  5. Help random children with random school problems
  6. Break up an argument between two or more children
  7. Get a refill on that coffee
  8. Let the dog out
  9. Make a shopping list for Friday night's cookie baking party
  10. Make a grocery list for Saturday's Holiday Open House
  11. Let the dog back in
  12. Start a load of laundry
  13. Eat some chocolate
  14. Do school
  15. Help another child with a random math problem
  16. Explain to said child that getting angry over not understanding a math problem is NOT productive
  17. Go to Sam's Club
  18. Stop at Starbuck's
  19. Put groceries away
  20. Make cookie dough
  21. Go to Aldi
  22. Go to Costco
  23. Get mail
  24. Read all the Christmas cards in the mail
  25. Change party menu because I forgot to buys something/couldn't find something at all of the above stores
  26. Try clear off the piles of mail on the kitchen counter
  27. Have some bunny therapy
  28. Make another cup of cofffee
  29. Check Facebook
  30. Check Twitter
  31. Check email again
  32. Text hubby and tell him how stressed I am
  33. Do a Suduko
  34. Eat some more chocolate
  35. Give up writing a To Do list and go back to reading Facebook
There!  I feel so much better already, knowing that I will certainly be able to check at least half of these items off by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.