Stop Already!

I find it quite disturbing that Christmas items are already in the stores.  Actually, I think they made their appearance in some stores as soon as the back-to-school stuff left.  This is just not right!  It was bad enough when Thanksgiving got the shaft, but now, apparently, Halloween is getting swallowed up by Christmas as well.

Just as I refuse to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, I will refuse to buy any Christmas items until after Thanksgiving, as well.

Well....almost.....

I am rather excited to see a few holiday related food items back on the shelves.  Like this....

And this....

I will begin stockpiling these items immediately to hold me over for the rest of the year!

Btw, since when did salted caramel become associated with the holiday season?!  What does salt and caramel have to do with Christmas, anyway?  Why can I not buy these items year round??!  We could get rid of Hazelnut creamer to make room on the shelf for Salted Caramel creamer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.