The Things We Do For Love

Well there's "walking in the rain and the snow, when there's no place to go..."  But not today.

The things I did for love today consisted of.....


Paying a little visit to the Xcel Energy Center.  As long as I live so close, I thought I should scope the place out for Wednesday's concert.  If we're going to do this thing, we might as well do it right!  I'm sure I looked quite like a lunatic peering in the doors of the arena (most were locked), but it was worth it and valuable information was gained.

The rest of the day was unfortunately spent causing great angst in the lives of some friends and family (sorry, Eddi!), as we have ONE extra ticket to Wednesday night's concert...a wonderful thing except adult responsibilities get in the way of all sorts of fun.  This barrier racing thing is not compatible with holding down a real job apparently :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.