Feeling Antsy

I'm feeling a little antsy lately.  Maybe it's the prolonged winter, but when I'm feeling antsy I'm liable  to do something....drastic.  Last time I felt this way I did this.  The time before, I did this.  Frequently, this antsy feeling produces new hairstyles.

Hmm, what will it be this time?  Let's see, hubby hasn't shown a lot of excitement for me getting another tattoo. Not sure I want to go through  another piercing.  I take forever to heal from those.  Looks like it's going to have to be the hair.  It's much easier to make drastic changes in hair when it is long to start with.  Not sure what I can do with it right now.

Oh well, spring will be here soon, and this feeling will pass...maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha! Is that your cute to the antsy feeling? I don't wear the stuff. I think I look ridiculous in it! Maybe highlights in my hair....

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.