American What?

After making macaroni and cheese yesterday, I noticed we were almost out of American cheese.  I grabbed a notepad to write down that we needed American cheese, so that I wouldn't forget when I made out my grocery list.

I had to make a quick trip to the grocery store today, and I remembered that I had written something down on a notepad that I needed to pick up.  When I found the notepad, this is what I saw...


Well.....ummm.......

Not sure where I can get American squirrel, and I'm not sure the kids would eat macaroni and squirrel.

In my defense, lest you think I've completely lost my mind, I vaguely remember having a conversation with Marcus yesterday about him cooking up any squirrels he may shoot....



1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahah!!! Sounds like something I would do!
    -Emily G

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.