I'm Being Had

You might not be able to teach an old dog new tricks, but I can assure you that an old dog can teach an old person new tricks!

Take Snickers for instance, she's an old dog and she taught me a new trick this week!  She taught me how to give her a nummy diet of people food this week.


You see, she started off her week by throwing up several times every day.  Kindly she didn't do this on the new carpeting.  In an effort to help the old dog keep her food down, I put her on a bland diet of rice and chicken.  Alas, she has been eating that without any stomach upset and I decided to mix a little kibble in with it this morning to transition her back to dog food.  She quite daintily ate all the rice and chicken and spit out the kibble on the floor (where Mumford came along and ate it).  So, for the rest of the day I just fed her rice and chicken.

See how well she has me trained!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.