The Deed's Been Done

I told you I was going to do it, and now I did it!  I got my tattoo today :-)  The first question everyone asks is, "Did it hurt?"  So, I'll just go ahead and answer that for you all right here.

Yes, it hurt.  What did you expect, they're sticking a needle into me!

But, it didn't hurt too badly, and after awhile you stop noticing the pain.  It helps to have a nice conversation with the tattoo artist.  Gets your mind off the fact that she's sticking a needle into you.

The second question everyone asks is, "Can I see it?"  So, I guess I should show it to you here.


Ha! Psych!

Sorry, no pictures yet.  I have to keep it covered until tomorrow morning (and I was told no peeking is allowed).  I may post a picture tomorrow, or I may wait until it has healed completely because they look a bit scary when they are scabbed over!

Take my word for it, it looks cool!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Barb, I am so impressed! You are amazing to me! I can't wait to see it. Wendy Cavanaugh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.