The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Today we put up our Christmas decorations :-) It always makes me smile to pull out the pretty things I haven't seen in a whole year. The kids get so excited...it's almost like they are getting presents. Since not all of you will grace our house with your presence this Christmas season, I will include some pictures here of our pretties.

Everyone needs antlers to decorate, don't they?
Btw, notice no snow on the ground :-(  This is not right when decorating for Christmas!


If it were up to me, I'd make new stockings, but every time I mention it my children have violent reactions.  You'd think I had told them I was going to get rid of all our pets.  Who knew that kids developed such a strong attachment to their stockings?  Even ugly stockings...


Raelea's favorite decoration, the Advent wreath.


Molly & Mumford enjoying the lights.
There you have it, I did not include the headless Santa in the pictures...maybe next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.