Isn't She Beautiful?

I would like you to meet my new hammered dulcimer.  Isn't she beautiful?  Actually, this picture is a stock picture, but mine will look a lot like it.  I don't actually HAVE my dulcimer yet, either :-(  BUT...they said it should come in about a week, so I don't have to wait too long.

For those of you that want details.  I am getting a Dusty Strings 12/11 dulcimer.  It is a beginners model, but the wonderful store we purchased it from, Homestead Pickin' Parlor, offers a 100% buy back when you want to upgrade!  Isn't that just amazing?   So, I can learn how to play a bit on this lovely instrument and then sell it back to the store for the same price I paid for it, to buy a more advanced model.

Btw, anyone who is interested in stringed instruments (ukuleles, guitars, banjos, dobros, dulcimers, etc.), this store is GREAT!  You really should stop by and experience it!

When my baby comes, I will post pictures of her in all her beauty :-)  I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Molly. It's kind of hard to tell the gender until its older....kind of like bunnies ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.