Spring Is In The Air

The thermometer recorded temperatures in the 60's several times this week. This can mean only one thing - spring has finally arrived in Minnesota!!

In honor of this notable event I partook of several springtime activities this past week:
-I put away all winter clothing. (boots, coats, mittens, sweaters, etc)
- I raked the front yard
- I cleaned out numerous gardens
- I even did some weeding (why is it that weeds start growing before real plants do?)
- I got out the deck furniture
- we went to the zoo
- we had a bonfire

All in all it was a lovely "first" week of spring! Hopefully winter is now gone for good, but remembere, this is Minnesota and it is not too late for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.