Bummer

Our wonderful Apple computer is experiencing some difficulties :-(  This resulted in a trip to the Apple store last night where we spent well over an hour having the Genius Martin take a look at it. 

The diagnosis?  Our hard drive has died.

On the positive side: 1)We have it entirely backed up, 2) The new hard drive will have more memory and 3) The fix is MUCH cheaper than a new computer

On the negative side: I will be without my favorite computer for five business days which means I can't at the picture I was going to use for a blog post.  I guess you'll just have to wait....

And can I just take a minute to say that those folks at the Genius Bar in the Apple store are so friendly and helpful!  We just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.