Why?

This is no news to my immediate family, but it might be to others - I cry really easily. Not the, "oh, my feelings are so hurt" sort of crying. I don't do much of that ever. It's the "that is so touching" sort of crying. I cry at commercials, I cry when I read books, I cry when I read the newspaper, etc. I think I may have blogged on this before, now that I think about it.

Anyway, this week I really puzzled myself. In history we are reading about the Wright Brothers and, yes, I cried when we got to the part about their first airplane actually taking off.

????

I'm beginning to think my emotional wiring is not quite right. But I was just so happy for them! Here they had devoted all this time and energy, working and studying, and then - success. Doesn't that make YOU cry?

Oh well, even if I'm the only person in the world who cries about the Wright Brothers' success, I'm okay with that. It's just one more thing (in the mountain of things) that makes me "different."

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.