Happy, Happy, Happy Easter!



Before I turn in for the night, I needed to wish my blog buddies a very happy Easter. I hope your day was filled with a new understanding of all Jesus did for you through his death and resurrection!

We had a wonderful church service this morning, followed by dinner and fun and my mom & dad's house. Unfortunately I, once again, forgot my camera, so I have no pictures to show you :-(

I do have pictures of our Easter egg hunt here at our house though. We always hunt for eggs on the Saturday before Easter. This year we decided to do something different though - Easter egg hunt at night with flashlights! Way more fun and it evens out the playing field for the little kids :-)

Okay, they weren't really wearing horns on their heads! The camera did really weird things to the head lamp beams!

This was before we turned off the back light!


And last, but not least, here is Zoe doing her bunny imitation -

1 comment:

  1. So fun! We may try that next year! Zoe looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.