Spa Night

One of the many advantages to being a mentor to high school girls is that I get to do high school girl stuff....like Spa Night!

Last night we had the girls over to enjoy a night of food, facials, and fun! 

Emily looks great even with white stuff spread all over her face!

They were lining up for their facials.

I've never seen young ladies so happy to put paraffin on their hands! 

More fun with paraffin!

Not all cucumbers were for eating apparently.

Did we mention the pedicures?  Our foot bath was small, but in demand!
These ladies were beautiful before their spa treatment, but their skin and nails were radiant after being pampered for the evening.

Have I told you already that I love these ladies?  Well, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.