Happy Easter!

I took my shoes off during church this morning and barely put them back on the rest of the day! We went from having a lovely time worshiping our risen Lord to a fun-filled day with family at my parents' house.

Easter is one of my favorite days out of the year! It is the day that makes all my other days so wonderful.  If Jesus hadn't risen from the dead, my life would be quite meaningless. If He hadn't called me to be his own, my life would be in total shambles. I wasn't doing a very good job with running my own life! Today, as I often do, I stand amazed that my God would look at me and call me his beloved child, his chosen child. I am so happy to be his!

And now, for some pictures of the festivities...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.