Happy Birthday, Shakespeare!

Today, as you probably already know is William Shakespeare's 450th birthday!  So to wish happy birthday to the Bard I thought I'd play you a little Mumford & Sons....but first a few little Shakespeare quotes to prep your brain for the song...

From Much Ado About Nothing:

BENEDICK
Serve God, love me and mend. There will I leave
you too, for here comes one in haste.
or
BALTHASAR :
Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever,
One foot in sea and one on shore,
To one thing constant never:
Then sigh not so, but let them go,
or
BENEDICK:
 In brief, since I do
purpose to marry, I will think nothing to any
purpose that the world can say against it; and
therefore never flout at me for what I have said
against it; for man is a giddy thing, and this is my
conclusion.

NOW, you are ready to listen to the song....



Happy birthday, Will! Thanks for enriching our lives in SO many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.