So Worth It

In 2012, we made the decision to undertake a large addition to our house.  Not only were there financial decisions to be made, there was the huge inconvenience of living in a home under construction.
It was a looooong three months, that I do not wish to go back to, but we did it with a vision in mind. Not only a vision to have a living room in which our whole family could comfortably sit, but a living room and home in which we could bless people.  A place where people could gather and we could show them the love of Christ.

Tonight, we hosted a movie night for our youth group.  As I looked around the room I once again remembered why we added on.  It was worth every penny and every inconvenience!

I love having my home as a gathering place!  I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.