It Is Time

Dear Winter Clothes,

I know we have had a long, on-again/off-again relationship, but I am growing weary of your company of late.  I know we have spent many days snuggling together with a cup of hot tea or reading by the fire, and I have enjoyed those times immensely, but I think it is time for me to move on. Quite frankly, I find your covering me from neck to toe to be quite constricting.  Not to mention, my tattoo hasn't seen the light of day in well over four months now.  I partially blame you for the extra five pounds I'm carrying around, as you make it far too easy to hide the extra pudge. Lastly, you bore me.  Where is the variety in jeans and a sweater?

I hate to break this to you, but I will be starting a relationship with someone you have met - Summer Clothes.  I won't be seeing him often initially, but I hope the relationship will grow quickly.  He is exciting and colorful. He likes walks on the beach and lazing around in hammocks. I hope we can still be friends, you and I. Maybe I will feel differently about you in a few months - eight, to be exact.


Stay in touch,
Barb



2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious, Barb! You crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you, I've missed those winter clothes...brrrr!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.