The Benefits of Having Teenagers

I LOVE having teenagers!  I really do! They are highly entertaining creatures - fun to talk to, fun to embarrass, they go to concerts with you, they keep you up late at night talking, and let's not forget the drama.  Drama is always entertaining....sort of.

They're just generally great to have around most of the time!

In the past two weeks, I have found yet another benefit of having older teenagers.  They are old enough and wise enough (sometimes) to reprove me.  Yes, I've been called on my lack of faith on two separate occasions in the past two weeks by my two oldest daughters.  I sincerely appreciate their correction/exhortation.  How easy it is for me to lose faith and lose heart, and how wonderful it is to be gently put back on track...even by your own child.

So today, I am thankful for children who are growing in their relationship with the Lord and who love me enough to correct me when I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.