Happy Blog-o-versary!

Yes, once again the annual blog-o-versary has arrived!  Today we celebrate six years of random, eclectic blogging.  Thank you to all my readers who make this little blog more enjoyable to write. Much to my surprise, my blog readership has gone beyond my immediate family and friends. I have really enjoyed getting to know some of you over the years. 

I thought we'd celebrate six years in blogdom by going through a few blog stats. (I really like numbers)

To date -
  • The most read blog post was  "A New Theory" with 1,475 pageviews.  I'm not sure why so many people viewed that post, but I should note here that the seasonal shift theory was debunked in another later post.  So much for my future as a climatologist.
  • Total number of page views  120, 468.
    • Of those, 91, 587 are from the United States, 7,523 are from Russia, followed by Germany, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Canada, Poland and the Netherlands.
  • The most commonly searched words that end up on my blog are as follows...
    • barbandchriszoo (or some variation thereof)
    • zoe and raelea
    • dots candy
    • happy birthday
    • camping in 30 degree weather
    • mammoth wasp
 I have every intent to continue blogging in 2014 (much to the dismay of some of my more private children).  While Facebook is easier and Twitter quicker (and more anonymous), I enjoy the family-feel of a blog, and I still look at it as a way to record the events of our lives for future reminiscing.

Happy Blog-o-versary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.