Happy Thanksgiving!

Not just the obligatory "Happy Thanksgiving" message.  I truly do have so much to be thankful for....and so do you!  I hope you are all spending the day with loved ones and with hearts full of thanks!

I'm thankful that it wasn't single digit temperatures for our Turkey Trot this morning.  It wasn't 50 like last year, but it could have been so much worse!

Deb and I looking ready to race!  Nothing like a little bedhead to put you in the racing mood!

On your mark, get set.......go!

Some of the 14,000 runners

Some of the turkeys in the race...


And now for a little song to get you in the thankful spirit (actually, I should listen to this song every morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.