Phase Two

I warned you last year while we were doing our little addition to the house that there would be some "carry over" projects this year.  Namely, we have massive amounts of re-landscaping to do.  The unusually wet, cold spring has delayed the fixing of our yard until now.  At long last, the "getting my yard back" has finally begun!  I'm so happy.  Actually, I don't think I've ever been happier to see a Bobcat and lots of rock in my life!




Although it's far from finished, I am happy to report that we are no longer getting standing water right next to the house when it rains.  This makes me quite happy.  I am also pleased to report that we can begin working on our deck now.

Oh, happy day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.