More Work To Do

Because, apparently, I think I have a lot of extra free time, I am now going to be teaching science at TWO co-ops this fall instead of just one.

I have been teaching 3rd-12th grade science at Minnehaha Christian Homeschool Co-op (MCHC) for the past two years and will continue to do so next year.  Prior to that I taught 1st/2nd grade science at MCHC for a number of years, but took some time off when Marcus and Zoe arrived.  I have found that I REALLY enjoy teaching, so I am excited to add more teaching into my week.

Starting in September I will be teaching high school science (biology) at the Rukavina Home School Academy.  While my other co-op only meets twice a month, the new one meets weekly, so I will be a busy little beaver.  I still have room in my class at the Rukavina co-op if you have high schoolers that are ready for biology - and me.

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Barb! You are a woman of many talents. :)

    By the way, I was admiring the cute picture of you and Chris under the "Happy Couple" title... and I thought, "How come they have so many cute pictures like that?!" (Because Jon and I don't!) But then it occurred to me that you have several more experienced photographers under your roof. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! Yes, it's helpful to have kids old enough to take decent pictures!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.