I'm Back and Then I'm Gone Again

Now that I have gotten back on-line after my unwanted sabbatical, I am taking leave of you all for another five days.  I am saying adieu to civilization, taking my two oldest girls, and heading to the remote ends of the earth (or at least the remote ends of MN).  We leave for the Boundary Waters early tomorrow morning and won't be home until Monday evening.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  If you think of us, pray for good weather and NO BEARS.  I really am afraid of bears.  It doesn't stop me from going, but it is something that makes me lay awake at night (for all of two minutes until the utter exhaustion takes over and I fall asleep).  Oh, and pray for no rain, too.  Rain is a real drag!

Oh, gotta go look from my waterproof cards....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.