Back To Civilization

Well, we have made it safely home to the civilized world.  For my first post trip post (I'm sure there will be more), I thought I would take you on a little tour of our accommodations during our stay in the wilderness.

Here we go...

Here is our "front door" -



We had a multi-vehicle "garage" -

Every home needs a kitchen.  Ours was quite large and complete with a lovely dining room as well -


Our living room was spacious -

With a great view -

The home even had a storage room -

And a laundry room -

It was a two bedroom abode.  Here is my bedroom that I shared with two other lovely ladies -


And here are the lovely young ladies that shared our vacation with us.  Although they look, and indeed are, sweet as can be...

they really aren't to be trifled with.


There you have it.  A tour of one of the grandest dwellings on earth.  Hard to leave it and come back to four walls, but it is oh, so nice, to see the rest of my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.