And Now For Something Decidedly Different

I finished Rob Roy the other night and I've decided to read something completely different than the 100+ year old fiction that I normally devour.  I've decided to read a newer (2006) non-fiction book called Crunchy Cons by Rob Dreher.  I'm not very far into the book (intro & first chapter), but I think I' am ready to declare myself a "Crunchy Con."  The conservative part should come as no surprise to anyone close to me, and for that matter, neither should the crunchy part :-)

Being disaffected with the Republican party for some time now, I find this book a breath of fresh air.  The realization that there are, indeed, other people who have similar beliefs to mine.

Don't worry, Mom & Dad, I will loan it to you when I'm done.  (wink)  I think you would find it less painful than you think...teehee...

1 comment:

  1. Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.