I'm Baaaaaaack!


Just when you and I both thought I would never blog again, along came 2020 and, just like the pandemic, here I am!

No doubt some of you are wondering "Why?" Why start blogging again after all these years?  It has been six years since I blogged regularly and a lot has changed here in my little "zoo" and everywhere else.  In those six years, I occasionally had a thought or two that I might want to share, but then life moved on and it was forgotten.  Then my dear sister-in-love, Monica, encouraged me to start up the blog again, and here I am! 

For my first post, I thought I would catch you up on the past six years...

Let's see...

Maybe this is best done in bullet form -

  • My kids all got older, but Chris and I stayed surprisingly young 😉
  • Evan and Erin have given us two beautiful granddaughters (with a grandson on the way!)
  • Molly got married to Danny after dating for almost forever
  • Nina started her career as a massage therapist (she is the best massage therapist I've ever been to - and that is a completely unbiased opinion)
  • Nina moved out
  • Aidan & Emily both graduated from high school, but are both still living at home
  • Marcus is in public high school (Junior)
  • Raelea is still homeschooled (Sophomore) and has taken up the violin
  • Zoe is in public middle school (8th Gr)
  • I bought a house in Minneapolis that I run as a short-term rental (Airbnb, VRBO)
  • We traveled around before the pandemic shut that down (England, Scotland, Italy, Ireland, and various parts of the US)

I am sure a lot more has happened, but for now the above list will suffice.  And now for good measure here's a picture from our Christmas tree hunting today.

Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.