Field Trip!

One of those glorious benefits of homeschooling is that I can go to my parents' house to make candy and call it a field trip :-)

We spent six hours on Friday making beautiful candy creations under the watchful eye of the master candy maker, my dad.
 We made 118 turtles, 106 peanut butter cups and 84 chocolate covered cherries.  Num!!


 Cleaning off fingers is a necessary part of candy making.  Molly is demonstrating the proper technique.
Even the little ones got involved in the process, taking charge of quality control, counting and packaging.
Now I know it's Christmastime...my cupboard is full of nummy chocolates and my freezer is full of Christmas cookies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.