(Happy Birthday)²

Fifteen years ago today, we got a phone call telling us that these two were born - five weeks early.

We hopped in our van and drove through the night to Waco, TX, to meet our new children.  We didn't get to see them right away because they were in NICU, but we did get meet their wonderful mom for the first time.  When we did get the opportunity to see the twins, they were adorable, and they still are. 

Aidan & Emily, I love you both so much!  You add so much fun and excitement to our family.  It is a privilege to be your mom, and I am so proud of the wonderful young man and young lady you are becoming!

Happy 15th birthday!

2 comments:

  1. 15 NO WAY, Wow we are getting old. I remember you bringing them into small group in their cute little car seats...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki,
      I know!!! I'm not sure how this all happened!! It goes so fast!
      Hey, I am praying for you. Let me know if there is anything you need. <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.