I'm Freaking Out

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!

There. Now I feel better....kind of....

This coming week is going to be...intense.

Nina & Molly leave for Northern Ireland on Thursday...for two weeks.  It was hard enough last year when Molly left, and now I have to let go of two of my daughters.  I'm not sure I'm okay with this.  Actually, I AM okay with it, but it will be hard on my mama-heart.
Please pray for them (and me) while they're gone (July 17-31).  Btw, for local folks, the Northern Ireland team is being commissioned at the downtown campus tomorrow (7/13) at 9:00 and at the north campus at 11:00, stop by if you are able to.

Then on Friday, we leave for vacation.  We'll be camping in the Upper Peninsula.  It should be a blast (and it will help time to go by faster while I'm missing my girls), but camping trips require planning and preparation, some things that I am sorely neglecting right now! 

To top it off, our Quetico canoe trip will quickly follow the girls return from Ireland.  That requires even MORE planning and preparation....HEEEELLLLLPPPP.  I think I'm going to have a meltdown!


2 comments:

  1. So glad they're coming this year! Praying for you, us, them... 'eerbody! We continue to trust... our God is good and will do good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so excited! It's an amazing team you have. I can't wait to hear all the God does in and through you all!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.