To Blog or Not To Blog

That is indeed the question of the week!  It's been almost a whole week since I posted :( mostly because I'm not sure that there is anything blog-worthy going on.

Possible blog topics:
The weather - it's improving, but a far cry from summer still!
School - there's a limit to the number of dissecting posts you want to read, I'm sure
Post vacation blues - lots of that going on, but that would just be a depressing post
Family issues - too much drama (mine), aka, no one wants to hear me whine!
Nina & Molly's Spring Break - except I'm banned from sharing anything about them
Emily's second trip to Alabama - She'd have to write that since I'm not there with her :(
Adoption issues - Surely my readers tire of those posts
Kitchen Remodel - not much has happened since I removed the wallpaper :(

Hmmm, I'm open to ideas.  What shall I post about???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.