Today, we’ll look back in a few choice videos from the week. Still called Friday Fotos because Friday Videos doesn’t sound as cool.
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Okay, if you're like me (and I wouldn't admit that if I were you), you have no idea what Burns Night is. Well, Evan is going to a B...
-
My dear sweet friend Tina wanted to know how to "make" butter. Here you go: Buy some whipping cream. Chill it well. Get a canni...
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!